The 5 Keys To Kick Cancer In The Can® Today!
Got Cancer? Feeling Overwhelmed With Uncertainty and Fear? Too Many People Giving You Too Much Advice? And You Just Don’t Know What To Do First?
Okay, here’s 5 very quick tips – and see image below for how to get more great tips:
1) Stop worrying right now! I know, that’s often easier said than done. But the fact is that what we focus on expands. Focus on the worry and fear – and you’ll get more to be worried and fearful about. Anyone who has ever overcome an illness thought about only one thing: getting well and staying that way! So ask yourself: “Am I moving towards health – or away from illness?” Moving towards health, means that’s all you’re thinking about – with no time or energy spent on the doubt or fear of not making it. Moving away from illness means that your energy is spent on the fear of the illness and the sense of dragging it along behind you like a heavy weight or burden in your life.
2) When the worry and stress happens – as soon as it starts, stop everything and take a “breather”! A calming breathing pattern is to first exhale all of your air fully through your mouth. And then slowly breathe in through your nose to a count of 4, hold to a count of 2 – 4, and then very slowly exhale through your mouth to a count of 8. Feel all of that worry and stress simply evaporate...
3) Call an optomistic positive friend for support. Be sure it’s someone who understands what you’re going through, and will listen as you complain, whine, rant, or cry, but only fully supports you in shifting gears from dwelling on the dark side of the illness, to embracing the lessons to be learned from this journey.
4) Watch a comedy, whether it’s a funny movie or an old “I Love Lucy” show.Pick the funniest movies and shows possible. Laugh your self silly. Laugh until you pee your pants! Science has proven that laughter may just be the best medicine. I mean think about this for a minute: it’s impossible to be fearful, anxious and worried when you’re laughing uproariously. Right? Try it for yourself right now if you don’t believe me!
5) And last but not least, make sure you choose the healthiest, most nutrient dense foods to support your body’s healing and regeneration. Avoid all man-made foods (packaged, processed, canned), flavor enhancers, GMO’s (genetically modified organisms) and synthetic sweeteners, and aim for a diet packed with fresh raw organic veggies, fruits and berries, sprouted grains and legumes, raw nuts and seeds, cold pressed oils, and fresh herbs and spices. And lots of fresh purified water throughout the day…
Obviously this is only the tip of the iceberg – but one heck of a tip! In case you’re ready for more info on how to protect your body against cancer, as well as how to fully overcome it once you’re diagnosed, please think about joining me tomorrow (Tuesday the 26th of February) when I’ll be interviewed by Dave Sheahan on the“5 Keys to Kick Cancer In The Can™” Because We Can! All of the details are included in the picure below:
Look forward to seeing you there. I also have a very special gift packageprepared for all who register for and attend the event. The gift package is so comprehensive, it can quite literally change your health and your energy levels immediately.
Oops, almost forgot…love to have you connect with us on Facebook at our dedicated Kick Cancer In The Can™ page. And be sure to LIKE the page, introduce yourself, and add your own comments about anything and everything. And then please, please, please, SHARE the LOVE!
Lots of Love & Many Hugs
Dr Marilyn Joyce, The Vitality Doctor™
PS: There are a total of 5 amazing gifts that will be shared with the attendees of this webinar that will literally shift their health, energy and vitality into high gear ASAP! 🙂